Sunday, November 10, 2013

Class 2B from Class 3 (SSDC): Circuit Revisions and Road Revisions

CR and RR are cheaper than the main lessons because you are on your own.

Throughout my training, I took several CR and RR. They do help me to remember the needful skills.

Although RR was expensive than CR, but I could revise the circuit after 4 rounds of road revision.

I get to talk to many students since it's more relaxed, and some of them shared with me their mistakes which I also started to learn from them. Riding is generally more friendly because we get to speak to other fellow riders who are next to us.

Sometimes during the revisions, I get frustrated at myself for making fundamental mistakes, even when I made them previously. Each time I reproach myself to improve and never to make the mistakes.

No comments: