Saturday, August 17, 2013

Class 2B from Class 3 (SSDC): Practical Lesson 6 Session 2

After attending over 10 lessons, I began to turn a deaf ear to most of the advises from instructors. The reason is clear, their advises contradicts and are different from each instructors. Some tell you to do more, some tells you no need. I began to become uncertain about what I should do, and have doubts about whether I should follow, so in the end I take each advises with a pinch of salt.

Some of instructors disappeared after informing us to go for our own practise at the circuit (after the road assessment), I seriously wonder where they went.

For those instructors who were idling around, they did noise pollution by revving their motorcycles and start doing stunts dangerously on 1 wheel! Such actions really puzzles students because in the class trainers preach to ride safely and not to create noise pollution.

Coming back to this blog about my 2nd attempt on lesson 6. I tried my best on the lane changing, and somehow did get the hang of not changing the lanes abruptly. The traffic along Woodlands Ave 9 can be quite challenging sometimes, I almost couldn't change lane today! I waited a while and took the opportunity at the right time! Well, that was my weakest and I did it correctly. 

I successfully passed this session. Moving on to the last lesson. Wish me luck!

No comments: