Saturday, August 10, 2013

Class 2B from Class 3 (SSDC): Practical Lesson 6 Session 1

This lesson is similar to lesson 3 part 2, familiarization of the road test route and assessment of the route.

The road assessments will cover areas that can't be tested in the circuit, such as 
1) non-controlled environment / real traffic
2) lane changing
3) U-turn at traffic junction 
4) tackling traffic at filter lanes

Frankly, for experience drivers, these are not uphill challenges. It's just getting the route right and ensure the proper handling and techniques are used appropriately.

For this 1st attempt, I failed. The dual instructors commented the same thing about me. 
a) Changing lane abruptly
b) turning right at traffic junction when "turn right" green arrow was blinking

Actually, I was marked by the duo at the point when my motorcycle engine stalled while attempting to u-turn. It's just my luck. Oh well, try harder the next round!

No comments: