Saturday, July 27, 2013

Class 2B from Class 3 (SSDC): Practical Lesson 4 Session 2

All of us learn from mistakes and shall try not to make the same again.

There seemed to be a lack of instructors this morning, but then again, the instructors told us our group is small today, hence we get to have 2 rounds of warm up!

While I thought its like a bonus, boy was I wrong. The circuit is chalked up with lotsa other vehicles! Since I know our numbers are being lined up from smallest to the biggest, I took an earlier number but not the first. Some told me Circuit Revision would be a wise choice to take before taking up this lesson. I beg to differ. If you are confident of Lesson 3 Part 2, I say just go for this lesson.

Seems like 2 warm ups were better than 1. I tried my best, and I passed. After this is all road, I should plan some Circuit Revisions.

No comments: