Saturday, July 20, 2013

Class 2B from Class 3 (SSDC): Practical Lesson 4 Session 1

It's a different atmosphere for lesson 4. There were aplenty of people here taking assessment today. The 1.05 pm Saturday time slot seemed to be a favorite time for all of us, include class 2A and class 2 riders. Gosh it's so eventful.

For us class 2b, we were given 1 round of practise before we were rounded up into the motorcycle briefing room. In the room, the lead instructor mentioned to us to take note of the 4 hand signals and 2 blinker lights at the following locations:
1) starting point
2) figure 8
3) crank course
4) narrow plank
5) emergency brake (blinker)
6) pylon salom (blinker)

The order of move is from smallest to bigger numbers, luckily I was not the 1st person in line. The circuit isn't different from lesson 3 part 2, so it's just a matter of how the instructors assesses you. There were instructors at all the stations, and it feels intimidating being assessed... Knowing that I might make stupid mistakes there and then.. Haha! Then again, who doesn't, but in the eyes of assessor, mistakes can costs lives, and probably our own life.

I fell off the narrow plank, that's how I failed. 

Was I bad at it? 

No. 

How did I fell? 

Speed too slow. 

Why so slow? 

I wanted to pass the station. 

Anyway, I fell and its immediate failure, 'nuff said.
As long as we know where our mistakes are, we can try harder next time. Mistakes are to be made in school because life has little tolerance for them. That sounds like a quote! 

No comments: