Tuesday, May 07, 2013

Class 2B from Class 3 (SSDC): Theory test practices and trial

After I completed the lessons 1-4, I paid for lessons 5-7, booked my practical lesson 1 and booked all riding theory test (3 practise and 1 trial).

So I spread the practices and trial to 2 nights, each night complete 2 sessions. The practices doesn't have a limit to number of questions and I was shown the correct answers after each question. So I did as what Instructor Mohd Amid said, complete as much questions as I could, so I could learn it faster. Also each session, I tried different computer and noticed sometimes the questions are in different order but still the same... Hahaha...

Anyway, I got 50/50 for the trial after intensive practices! So I waited for my RTT to come in 69 days. While waiting, I'll just take my time to ride the lessons.

No comments: