Saturday, June 22, 2013

Class 2B from Class 3 (SSDC): Practical Lesson 3 Part 2 Session 1

8.15am lesson, haze is just as bad hovering around PSI 200-300. I brought my surgical mask and rider mask. Yesterday after lesson I went to helmetboyz to buy the promo rider mask, made me look Mortal Combat scorpion /sub-zero.

Got this lesson through "trysell immediate booking" at the kiosk, otherwise I have to wait till 3 weeks later for the next lesson. Made me wonder why there isn't any available lessons in the next 3 weeks period, is it because SSDC halt the lessons due to haze, or there are aplenty students waiting to clear their backlog of lessons? Probably both.

This lesson is interesting. The group of us had to attend the motorcycle simulation before going to the circuit at level 1.

Motorcycle Simulation Room
There is only 1 motorcycle for 7 of us, so we have to take turns to use it. Instructor claims that he could understand our mistakes by observing us. Soon all of us realised our own mistakes, but then again, who would remember to correct such mistakes? We are students afterall, and have our own bad habits that will bring us towards failure if we don't remember or have dedicated instructors to constantly point out. This air-con room is so cosy I could sleep in here!

Circuit at Level 1
We were led thru the circuit twice instead of the usual 1 time, and went into the briefing room next to the canteen! So many first times in a day.

Everything were fine except crank course, and a bit of the figure 8. I need to work on my confidence and eye level.

Needless to say, I couldn't pass this lesson, what's new?

No comments: