Monday, June 10, 2013

Class 2B from Class 3 (SSDC): Practical Lesson 2 Session 3

Monday night class, not raining, lucky me. Sat on a bike that gave me a good feeling. Number 51. Maybe today is the day I'll pass my lesson 2 hopefully.
Class was too big of 12-14, so we were split into 1st timer and repeaters. Good, at least instructors could concentrate on different groups' learning curves.
I realised the reason why I couldn't pass the narrow plank was largely related to my posture and confidence. I seriously relaxed my posture to the max, and noticed I could balanced in super slow speed like an acrobat! Probably an exaggerated statement, but I got the hang of it even after practising several times. It helps even more when we were required to balance on the white line after u-turn from the last pylon, and ride on the white line all the way back to the start of the narrow plank starting line.
In the end, I passed and will be going to lesson 3 session 1.

No comments: