Sunday, May 19, 2013

Class 2B from Class 3 (SSDC): Practical Lesson 1 Session 2

Sunday 10.30am in my opinion is one of the worst timing to take lesson 1. I have about 11 companions in this class.

The 3 instructors Lee, Ng and a quiet stylo Malay instructor took everyone to the mini circuit and start to assess our riding techniques. They call this the elimination. Unfortunately, I was "short listed" in the 1st round and was stuck with another 5 companions in the mini circuit.

So, Ng took the 5 of us through. And the 2nd round of elimination, 1 of us had to stayed back at the mini circuit. I was "promoted" to the outer circuit to learn:
1. Checking of blind spot before moving off.
2. Changing of gears from 1-4 and back down to lower gears before engaging the corner.
3. After the 4th bend, signaling to the side and stop.

I hope I clear the lesson 1 next time!!!! 

No comments: